Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Rangitoto Island hike

My challenge was trying to stay hydrated.

On Friday we had the Rangitoto hike and to get to the fairy we had to go on a bus to the city. Then we got on the fairy and it took about 15 or 20 minutes to get to Rangitoto Island. When we got there we all used the toilet. Then we started the hike and it took us at least an hour and a half to get to the top of Rangitoto island. It was very sunny so that meant we were very thirsty. which made it harder to walk. Before we went to the top we saw a massive crater then we started walking to the actual top. There was the most beautiful view I have seen, you could see the Auckland city. Then we had to walk down and It felt longer than going up. When we got on the fairy I felt relieved because knowing that I did the Rangitoto hike is really awesome to me and we got to eat on the fairy which was a bonus. Before I knew it we were at Pinehill school and it felt good knowing the weekend was tomorrow. Then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment