Tuesday, May 3, 2016

There I was knocking on my uncle simon's door I heard some fast tapping, then my uncle opened the door in my head I was saying oh thats where the noise came from, it was winston the dog. But there was another dog, I couldn't see him then I looked at my uncle and there he was the other dog. Now this dog was A small dog, This dog had A curly tail and this dog had A pig's nose. This dog was A pug and his name was buster, he like to chew on peoples feet. Trust me any thing you try to do to untangle busters curly tail won't work. I went to see my cousin called Harrison he was in the spare room he was playing fifa 13 on the xbox I wasn’t interested in playing that game but my brother was so I went to see my other cousin called charlie she was A girl, she was very kind to me. When I got bored I would play with wistin and buster, Buster was the ugly cute dog and winston was the calm dog. I didn’t have A favourite I liked both. Then it was dinner so we went to the dinner table. We had crumbed fish and chips, It was quite yummy, then we had the best bit dessert It was chocolate cake it was delicious. Then me and my brother had to go home me and my brother had A great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment